Deal Profile Overview
A Deal profile page is a dynamic dashboard of the most recent information about a deal in PipelineDeals. From this page, you can edit information about your deal, record activities and add people associated with the deal. Additional information on what you will find on a deal profile page is detailed below:
Amount - the total value of this deal.
Expected Close/Actual Close - the date when you expect to win the deal or when the deal was closed.
Age - number of days since the creation date for this deal.
Company - the company that this deal is associated with.
Owner - the name of the user who owns this deal.
Status - a color status that describes the health of the deal.
Source - describes the source that led to the deal's creation. Helpful for tracking ROI.
Stage - the stage of the deal in your sales process.
Probability - the % associated with the deal stage or likelihood of deal closure.
Summary - description of the deal.
Gain insight on lost deals by selecting a Loss Reason which can be used to report on in the Reports tab.
- Loss Reason- This is a drop-down list of why a deal may be lost. An admin can customize the reasons in Account Settings > Deal Stages.
- Loss Reason Notes- this is an area for free-form notes to summarize the loss reasons
- Activities - a summary of an action that a user has taken with a deal. Record emails, phone calls, voicemails, proposals, meetings, etc. in the activity area and record by activity category. Also, you or a user who the deal is shared with can comment on activities with this deal.
- Filter by category - Filter your activities by category (Email, call, meeting, etc.). An applied filter will remain on all record level profiles until removed.
- Custom Fields - the additional information about deals in your account. For example product, service, etc. Custom Fields are created by admins.
- Files - upload and view files associated with the deal. Any email file attachments associated with the deal will file in this section automatically.
- People - people associated with the deal. The primary contact, indicated by the word primary, will display by default. Click the arrow buttons to view other people associated with the deal. Click on the "x" next to a person's name to remove them from a deal.
- Social Media - link to a contact’s Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook page underneath their contact info. If you are linked to a person, click on the corresponding social media icon to view their page.
- Tasks & Events - view and add a task or event from the deal profile page. You can also add task or event templates from this view to automate your workflow.