Once logged in, you’ll be brought to the home Dashboard (7). The dashboard is the main hub of your PipelineDeals account which displays your pipeline, recent activities, and saved starred lists. My Pipeline (4)is the value and the number of active deals in your sales pipeline. Depending on the visibility, you can view your colleague’s pipelines from the dropdown menu to keep track of their current progress.
Be in-the-know with your sales pipeline no matter where you are. The Activity Feed (2) is a chronological list of your most recent activities to help you stay up-to-date on the biggest changes happening in your pipeline so that you’re informed and able to collaborate with your team in real-time.
- Comment on an activity to Congratulate (5) a colleague on a won deal or Ask for an update (6) for stronger collaboration to build your relationships.
- Add or update activities by voice using Talk-to-Text by simply clicking on the microphone icon from your mobile keyboard.
- Enable push notifications so you’re alerted right as a deal is closed or when your team is waiting on your input so you can quickly respond.
Access your Starred Lists from the Dashboard as well for added convenience.
The gear icon (1) and universal search (3) tool are accessible throughout the app allowing you to modify settings and search for people, company, and deal records.
- Open the gear icon menu to edit your profile, load photo and video files accessed from your phone’s camera roll, contact support, access knowledge base articles and videos, and to log out of the app.
Enable Push Notifications in Edit Profile to get real-time alerts on your phone when someone mentions you about a lead, contact, or on-going deal.
Navigate to the Dashboard, Agenda, Contacts, and Deals pages or select the + to add a new activity, person, deal, company, task, or event.
- Add a new person by selecting either New person or Import from contacts to add a contact already saved on your phone.
- New records and calendar items will sync to the web browser version.