Tired of your non-stop back-and-forth email chain with a business partner or supplier? We thought so.
Through a feature we’ve named SuperShare, you can now view and comment on deal data shared by PipelineDeals CRM customers. See the important numbers (like order quantity or new delivery date) that your trusted partner chooses to share with you in one single, easy-to-read view without the need to send countless emails or download spreadsheets. Collaboration is easy, secure, and instant so you can build game-changing relationships.
How it works
- A PipelineDeals user creates a custom list which they share with you (their external contact). The data is safe and secure and only the relevant information the user needs to share with you will be visible outside the PIpelineDeals environment.
- You'll receive an invite by email with a clickable link to set up your free PipelineDeals SuperShare account and choose your password.
- As deals progress in PipelineDeals, the data is updated on your list in real-time! You can sort the data and collaborate on any deal that is shared with you.
Lists shared just for you
Access the data shared with you from the saved list dropdown. Each view includes the list’s name and the PIpelineDeals user/account it’s shared by. These lists are dynamic, which means any changes are updated in real-time!
- Drill down on specific deals by clicking on any column header.
- Check or uncheck any clickable box in the dropdown to narrow your query.
- Clicking reset in the yellow box that appears on the top of the page brings you back to the original saved view.
You'll receive an email with a link to your PipelineDeals SuperShare account each time a new list is shared with you.
Maintain a steady stream of communication between you and your trusted partner by clicking the blue Deal Name or Activities button.
- Inside the activities window, scroll down to see the communication history of that deal, including prior notes and emails.
- Adding a new activity note instantly notifies your contact so everyone is always in the know!
Pro tip: Tag your contact directly on the activity note by using the @ sign followed by their name. You can also check the box next to anyone working on the deal’s name to notify them of your new comment.