PipelineDeals offers three subscription plans which offer an increasing number of features!
Our Start plan is our most basic plan offering:
- Unlimited Companies, People, and Deals
- Custom listviews
- Unlimited activities, tasks, and events
- Unlimited file storage
- Full access to pre-built reports
- Smart BCC tracking
- Mobile app
- Customer support
- Customization of the account including
Our Develop plan offers everything available in the Start plan PLUS:
- Supershare- Supershare is a great resource if data has to be shared outside of the company. It will give the external user a glance into the system, but only the deals that you want them to see.
- Post Sales Management tools- These tools make it easier to keep track of customers once they have completed a sale. Post-sales management tools include:
- Two pipelines -Multiple Pipelines can help organize the account, especially if the account is used for multiple reasons such as a sales team and a customer management team or if the sales process is different for different products or services.
- Unlimited Custom fields- Having unlimited custom fields allows further customization to the account, especially when over 25 custom items need to be tracked.
- Two Teams- Having two teams can help keep the account organized and set visibility settings that are more customized to that particular group of people.
Our Grow plan includes everything in the Start and Develop plans PLUS:
- Five Pipelines- Multiple Pipelines can help organize the account, especially if the account is used for multiple reasons such as a sales team and a customer management team or if the sales process is different for different products or services.
- Unlimited Teams- Having unlimited teams can help keep the account organized and set visibility settings that are more customized to that particular group of people.
- Automations - Automations eliminate repetitive work such as assigning follow-up tasks. Here are more automations examples.
- Multiple currencies- Multiple currencies allow deals in different currencies to be tracked in the currency the deal was done in as well as be converted to a common currency.
- Deal intelligence fields- Deal intelligence fields make tracking interactions quick and easy. These fields include Days since Latest Activity Created, Latest activity Category, Latest Activity Description, and Latest Activity Updated. These fields are available in the Deals and Companies list views.
- Performance Pulse Goals - Performance Pulse enables you to get the most out of your teams and get a read on the pulse of your company. This tool gives you a deep look into how your teams and individual performers are pacing towards each revenue stream (or lane) of your business.
- Email Sync- Email sync will allow you to have a mirror of your email inbox within PipelineDeals. You will be able to respond from within the app and the system will automatically log the emails to the person record. Emails can either be sent individually or in mass. Once your email has been synced, you can even track when the recipient opens it! For more details on email sync features look at:
*Note: The PipelineDeals email sync supports Gmail as well as Microsoft Exchange (including Outlook, Office 365, Outlook.com, and ActiveSync). Microsoft Exchange emails need to be cloud-based. Connect is not compatible with on-site servers