The Home tab gives you the ability to go to one place and know immediately where to focus your day to have the most significant impact on your pipeline. Think of the new Home tab as mission control of your pipeline’s deals.
The Home tab enables you to see how you are doing and what you should do next by helping you:
- Focus on Opportunity: Your Pipeline Dollars and Pipeline Deals are highlighted front and center to help you focus your day on what’s essential – new revenue opportunities. You can view your pipeline, or your team’s pipeline if you have permission.
- Dynamically Track Performance: Pipeline Stats proactively tracks your performance to ensure that you are on top of your game. Pipeline Stats also enables you to quickly compare performance through time.
- Take Strategic Action: The Home tab shows you your daily agenda and helps you make smarter decisions about who to contact and when. In addition to Starred Lists, the Home tab encourages follow-up with leads that recently engaged with an email and highlights valuable deals that may be slipping away.
It's an overview of your pipeline, your team’s pipeline, and your company’s pipeline. Through the home tab, you will be able to keep your pipeline full and quickly know where you need to take action to make your numbers.
The top line is the sum of your total dollars and total deals in your active pipeline expected to close in a specified timeframe. Below, is the stage by stage breakdown of your active pipeline that includes the total value and number of deals in each stage. This will allow you to know the health of your pipeline relative to your monthly (or quarterly, weekly, etc) targets.
How it Works:
The values in each stage are clickable and will take you to its respective list views.
You can adjust your view in many ways:
Based on your permissions, managers and executives can view the Pipeline for your entire team or individuals on your team.
Timeframe only impacts the view if “All Expected” is toggled on.
Choose to display all of the active deals or only the active deals with an expected to close date that fits within the selected time frame
If the timeframe is ‘this month’ and pipeline set to ‘expected,’ for example, then only deals expected to close this month will be summarized in the Pipeline component.
The “My Pipeline” selector allows you to select who's pipeline you look at.
Timeframe (This Week, This Month, This quarter, This Year)
“All Active Deals” or “All Expected” toggle
If you are using multiple Pipelines, you are able to select the pipeline that is more applicable to
This enables customers to know your current performance statistics so you can make informed decisions on how to spend your time to hit your numbers.
How it Works: All of these stats dynamically update when you change the “My Pipeline” selector as well as the time frame filter.
- Amount Won: Total amount of dollars moved to “Closed-Won” in the selected time frame.
- Deals Won: Total number of deals moved to “Closed-Won” in the selected time frame.
- Sales Cycle Time: The average number of days taken to close-win deals during the selected time frame.
- Win Ratio: The percentage of all deals closed in the selected time frame that was closed-won.
- Average Won Deal Size: The average amount of all deals closed-won during the selected time frame.
View, mark complete/incomplete, manage and delete all tasks due today and this week, as well as past-due tasks.
How it Works:
- View: Today (Default). Options to show Tomorrow and This week as well.
- Type: Displays both tasks and events
- Add New: Use the “+” from the top menu to add new tasks or events. No quick link to add in this section.
- Complete/Manage: Use the drop-down arrow to the left of the due date.
- Overdue items now styled with an exclamation icon and red text
- A task is overdue the day after its due date
- An event is overdue 30 minutes after its end time
By starring a saved list, you have quick, 1-click access to a dynamic list view on your Home tab and in your Morning Coffee Report. Starred lists put your favorite lists one-click away on your home tab and help you focus so that you never lose track of deals or leads in your pipeline.
With Starred Lists, you can:
- View top priorities, such as the number of deals closing this quarter, on your home tab.
- Highlight favorite lists to focus your team and avoid losing things in the cracks.
- Easily save and share valuable lists of leads, deals, and to-do items with your team.
Latest Email Interactions
View all trackable emails that have been recently opened or clicked on by your recipients. Having a live feed of email interactions allows you to follow-up with engaged leads & contacts much faster. Catching people while you’re focused on your content improves your chance of closing customers!
How it Works:
- You must be subscribed to the Grow Plan.
- If you are a Start or Develop Plan customer, then you will see your Inbox (see below)
- You must have synced your email
- If you do not sync your email (you will only see a prompt to sync here).
- To view your inbox, you will need to visit the Connect tab.
- This inbox only displays tracked emails-- campaigns or single-recipient emails with tracking turned on.
- This displays the five most recent email interactions.
The inbox is where you can manually associate important Emails to the right person, deal and/or company record. This feature gives you the ability to control which specific emails to save directly on profiles in your account.
How it Works:
- The Inbox module is on the Home tab for Start & Develop accounts and located under the Email tab for Grows account.
- This displays all emails that have been sent to 'email@example.com' from the recognized email in your account.
Deals Slipping Away
Our goal is to help provide you with intelligent guidance on which deals you should focus on next. This section provides helpful insights to recommend which deals a customer should work on to keep deals from falling through the cracks, stalling, and negatively affecting a company’s win ratio. Deals that are relatively large, haven’t been touched in a while and don’t have tasks scheduled are most likely to appear here. This is not a list you could easily recreate on your own so we hope this helps you improve your results!
How it works:
We use an algorithm to assign a value to a deal and rank deals in order of importance:
- Deal Size: The higher the deal amount, the more likely it is to appear at the top of the list.
- Deals that are stalling: The farther into the future that the next task is scheduled, the more likely it is to appear at the top of the list.
- Deals that are forgotten: The more significant the time-gap between the most recent activity and the next scheduled activity, the more likely it is to appear at the top of the list.