PipelineDeals Help Center
Customer Activity Feed
The activity feed for customers has been updated to provide users with more flexibility to filter on customer activity, tasks, events, and milestones.
Activity Type Filtering
The activity feed has been updated to enable you to easily filter on different types of activities. The four major categories for filtering are:
- All - Includes all activity types
- Activities - Includes any custom activity tracking that is available in your account, like phone call or voice mail.
- Email - Includes email and trackable email actions like ‘opens’ and ‘clicks’
- System Updates - Includes system updates like deal stage changes, the conversion of a company to a customer, etc.
Universal Filters For Activities
In addition to enabling you to filter by different types of activities, you can now filter by milestone, time period, and contact.
- Milestone Filter - if an activity is associated to a milestone, you can filter by milestone to display only activities associated to that milestone.
- Time Period - filter by time period to find past activities from a range in time. You can filter by activities created today, yesterday, in the last 7 days, older than 7 days, or by a custom date range.
- Contact - filter to only find activities associated to a specific contact at a company.