PipelineDeals Help Center
Goals are a great way for your business to set objectives for your team to meet. You can create goals for several objectives, including:
- total money won by closing deals
- total number of deals closed
- total number of deals moved forward to a new deal stage
- total number of tasks completed
- total number of activities recorded
- total number of new deals created
Navigate to Goals from the dropdown arrow next to Reports on the header.
Select your goal type by clicking on the link and you will be brought to the goal creation page. From the goal creation page you can set the details of your goal, set a due date, name the goal and create a leaderboard.
The leaderboard displays users current progress towards achieving a goal. You can also look at individual, team and company goals.