PipelineDeals Help Center
My Profile Settings
My Profile is available by clicking either your avatar or initials.
Here you can:
- Edit your name and contact information
- Update your password
- Adjust your date & time setting
- Add email aliases
- Subscribe to reports, updates and alerts
- Add a commission rate
- For Outlook and Google Apps integration users, adjust integration settings
Settings overview is your gateway to customizing basic features for your user profile. From the overview page, you can change your first lame, last name, email address and profile picture.
Enter your current password followed by your new password. Passwords must be a minimum of 6 characters long and must have 1 alpha, 1 numeric, and 1 special character.
Date & Time
The Date & Time page enables you to specify the format for date and time in your user account to match your location. You can also indicate what format your CSV files should be in for importing and exporting data.
On this page you can change the following information:
- Time Zone
- Date Format (MM/DD/YY or DD/MM/YY)
- Time Format (12 hour or 24 hour)
- CSV Column Separator (comma or semicolon)
- CSV Decimal Mark (period or comma)
The email addresses page enables you to add up to two additional email addresses to your PipelineDeals user profile. This is a useful feature if you correspond with your customers from multiple email addresses and need to forward or bcc messages to track in PipelineDeals. To add additional addresses to your PipelineDeals accounts, enter your additional email addresses on this page and click the Save button.
For more information on email in PipelineDeals, please follow this link.
The notifications page enables you to setup automated reports on daily and weekly activities through email, as well as reminders about your upcoming tasks and events, and other notifications through the app.
Here are email notifications that you can sign-up to receive:
- Daily Agenda - receive a copy of your tasks and events for the day.
- Morning Coffee - receive a report on you and your teams activities from the previous day. To learn more about this report, read our blog post Power to the Pipeline: Morning Coffee Report.
- Team Use Report - receive a report on your team’s work from the previous week. Report is emailed on Sunday.
- Personal Use Report - receive a report on your work from the previous week. Report is emailed on Sunday.
- Event Reminders - receive an email reminder for an event 15 minutes prior to the event.
- Task is assigned to me - receive an email when a task is assigned to you.
- Mentioned on activity feed - receive an email when another user in PipelineDeals @mentions you in an activity.
You can also choose to receive in-app notifications for:
- Event Reminders - Pops up a notification within PipelineDeals 15 minutes before the start of an event.
- Task is assigned to me - Pops up a notification within PipelineDeals when a task is assigned to you.
- Task is completed - Pops up a notification within PipelineDeals when you mark a task as complete.
- Mentioned on activity feed - Pops up a notification within PipelineDeals when another user in PipelineDeals @mentions you in an activity.
- Trackable email is opened - Pops up a notification within PipelineDeals when someone opens a trackable email you sent.
- Trackable email content is viewed - Pops up a notification within PipelineDeals when someone opens an attachment or clicks a link in a trackable email you sent.
- Record is created - Pops up a notification within PipelineDeals when you create a new deal, person, or company. If this notification is turned off, you'll be automatically taken to the new record.
On this page, you can setup your PipelineDeals account to send a text message to your mobile phone 15 minutes prior to an event. To enable this feature, you must include your phone number and check the box labeled "Send me text messages."
On the chart page, you can customize the chart you want to see on your home page when you login to PipelineDeals. To change the chart, click on the dropdown menu on the chart page and select from one of ten options, including:
- Deals by Status Chart
- Deals by Stage Chart
- Revenue by Lead Sources
- Close Time by Lead Sources
- Year to Date Commissions
- Commissions this Month
- Year-to-Date Revenue
- Revenue this Month
Adding keyboard shortcuts is a great way to navigate quickly around your PipelineDeals account. Keyboard shortcuts will quickly link you to add a deal, navigate to the people or company tab, or add a lead. Navigate to the Keyboard Shortcuts page for a full list of keyboard shortcuts and to enable shortcuts on your account.
Navigate to the Commission Rate page in order to set your personal commission rate for deals. Commission rates are represented in PipelineDeals as a whole number percentage of deals won by an individual user.
To report on commissions for won deals, navigate to the Deals tab then click select Columns > Other fields and check the box for Commission $.
Google Sync (For Accounts Integrated with Google Apps)
If your account is integrated with Google Apps and your user profile has been given permission to integrate with Google Apps, you can adjust the integration sync settings from the Google Sync link. On the Google Sync page, you can toggle the ability to sync your contacts and calendar. For more information about the PipelineDeals integration for Google Apps, please review this article.
Outlook Sync (For Accounts Integrated with Outlook)
If your account is integrated with Outlook and your user profile has been given permission to integrate with Outlook, you can download the Outlook plug-in here. For more information about the PipelineDeals integration for Outlook, please review this article.