PipelineDeals Help Center
Deal Profile Overview
A Deal profile page is a dynamic dashboard of the most recent information about a deal in PipelineDeals. From this page, you can edit information about your deal, record activities and add people associated to the deal. Additional information on what you will find on a deal profile page is detailed below:
Amount - the total value of this deal. (1)
Expected Close/Actual Close - the date when you expect to win the deal or when the deal was closed. (2)
Age - number of days since the creation date for this deal. (3)
Company - the company that this deal is associated with. (4)
Owner - the name of the user who owns this deal. (5)
Status - a color status that describes the health of the deal. (6)
Source - describes the source that led to the deal's creation. Helpful for tracking ROI. (7)
Stage - the stage of the deal in your sales process. (8)
Probability - the % associated with the deal stage or likelihood of deal closure. (9)
Summary - description of the deal. (10)
- Collaborator - users shared on the deal. (11)
Please note that if a Deal is lost, can see 2 additional fields below the Owner field for:
Loss Reason- This is a drop-down list of why a deal may be lost. An account administrator can customize that in their Account Settings.
Loss Reason Notes- this is an area for free-form notes
- Activities - a summary of an action that a user has taken with a deal. Record emails, phone calls, voicemails, proposals, meetings, etc. in the activity area and record by activity category. Also, you or a user who the deal is shared with can comment on activities with this deal. (1)
- Filter by category - the “filter by category” button allows you to filter your activities by activity category (example: sort by email, phone call, etc.). (2)
- Custom Fields - additional information about deals in PipelineDeals. For example, product, service, region, etc. Custom Fields can be created by account administrators and are located below activities on a Deal profile page. Your admin may set up additional custom field groups with different names.
- Files - upload and view files associated with a deal by navigating to the bottom of a profile page below activities.
- People - people associated to the deal. The primary contact, indicated by the yellow star, will display by default. Click the arrow buttons to view other people associated to the deal. Click on the "x" next to a person's name to remove them from a deal. (1)
- Social Media - link to a contact’s Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook page underneath their contact info. If you are linked to a person, click on the corresponding social media icon to view their page. (2)
- Tasks & Events - view and add a task or event from the deal profile page. You can also add task or event templates from this view to automate your workflow. (3)