PipelineDeals Help Center
Why do images I add from Google Drive to Connect emails disappear?
Typical image URLs from Google Drive are only good for 24 hours. That means if you include one in one of your Connect emails, recipients won't be able to see the image after it expires.
This article explains how to get a permanent link for embedding an image in an Connect email or template.
- Create a new folder in Google Drive
- Set the folder's "Shared" permissions to "Public on the web" (click on Shared > Share > More to find this option)
- Move the image file to the shared folder
- Open the folder and copy the folder name from the URL
- Use the folder name and the image name in this URL: https://googledrive.com/host/<folder name>/<image name>
- Add the URL to the Connect email or template.
In this case, the image URL would be http://googledrive.com/host/0BxGyaoNb-R_Rflc4RC11XzUwVlpROGlYYWl6eWJqXzhjX3lRZ3E5dk92dXN1ekRrYVVxaEE/donuts.jpg