PipelineDeals Help Center
Not all sales happen while you’re sitting at your desk. The PipelineDeals mobile app for Android and iOS enables you to stay in contact and up-to-date no matter where you’re working. The mobile app is easy to use and syncs to the browser version so any changes will be automatically updated no matter the device you’re working from.
You can log in to your account with either your email, LinkedIn or Google account. Enable ‘Remember me’ so you don’t have to go through the login process every time you open the app. If you can’t remember your password, click ‘Reset your password’ to receive an email to get you back up and running again.
Once logged in, you’ll be brought to the home Dashboard (7). The dashboard is the main hub of your PipelineDeals account which displays your pipeline, recent activities, and saved starred lists. My Pipeline (4) is the value and the number of active deals in your sales pipeline. Depending on visibility, you can view your colleague’s pipelines from the dropdown menu to keep track of their current progress.
Be in-the-know with your sales pipeline no matter where you are. The Activity Feed (2) is a chronological list of your most recent activities to help you stay up-to-date on the biggest changes happening in your pipeline so that you’re informed and able to collaborate with your team in real-time.
- Comment on an activity to ‘Congratulate’ (5) a colleague on a won deal or ‘Ask for an update’ (6) for stronger collaboration to build your relationships.
- Add or update activities by voice using Talk-to-Text by simply clicking on the microphone icon from your mobile keyboard.
- Enable push notifications so you’re alerted right as a deal is closed or when your team is waiting on your input so you can quickly respond.
Access your Starred Lists from the Dashboard as well for added convenience.
The gear icon (1) and universal search (3) tool are accessible throughout the app allowing you to modify settings and search for people, company, and deal records.
- Open the gear icon menu to edit your profile, load photo and video files accessed from your phone’s camera roll, contact support, access knowledge base articles and videos, and to log out of the app.
Enable Push Notifications in Edit Profile (**web version is “My Profile”**) to get real time alerts on your phone when someone mentions you about a lead, contact, or on-going deal.
Navigate to the Dashboard, Agenda, Contacts, and Deals pages or select to add a new activity, person, deal, company, task, or event.
- lists in order of highest value and uses the same add new record form.
- Add a new person by selecting either New person or Import from contacts to add a contact already saved on your phone.
- New records and calendar items will sync to the web browser version.
Contacts, Deals and Saved Lists
Whether you were working on the mobile or desktop version, Contacts pulls up a list of your most recent interactions with People or Companies so you can easily begin where you last left off.
- Contacts defaults to your Recent Person interactions. View Recent Company Interactions by simply selecting Companies just below the dropdown menu.
- Choose a saved People or Companies list from the dropdown menu to work off from since lists can only be created on the desktop browser.
- Call your contact directly by pressing the phone icon. After the call, you can log it as an activity and create a follow-up task. Add any additional notes about the call to follow-up on later down the road.
Deals will default to display your most Recent Deal Interactions. Click on a deal to open its profile page or work off a saved list by selecting one from the dropdown menu.
Profile pages for all People, Company and Deal records keep you informed with an updated Activity feed, profile Details, and any outstanding Agenda items to keep you on track. You can also edit the record’s profile and communicate directly whether it’s a call, text, or email. Geolocate with easy mapping to see where your prospect is located so you can plan your route using your device’s default map program.
- In the Activity section of the profile page, you can Filter by Category, Add an activity, comment, view and add files, or make any additional edits to activity notes.
- Add an activity associated with the record, notify collaborators and add any additional notes and files.
- Type or use Talk-to-Text to write a new activity note on the record.
- Details display your active deal’s value, all recorded information (including system default and custom fields), deals and any files associated with that record.
- Agenda list all of your upcoming or outstanding to-do items.
- When you Edit a record in the mobile app, any changes made will sync to the desktop version and vice versa.
Quickly send an email, schedule a meeting, or update a deal using the 'actions' feature from any saved list. When viewing any of your People, Companies, or Deals lists, slide the record to the right then click 'Actions' to pull up a list of actions to quickly and easily stay on top of your game.
Whether you’re at the office or out in the field it’s important to manage your schedule with the ability to add, update, and access your calendar items and saved lists.
Opening the Agenda will default to the My Incomplete Tasks list where you can mark items as complete or click to edit and review the details. You can also work off of the default list views we have created for you and your own saved list from the V dropdown. Any agenda changes made in the mobile will sync to the desktop browser version.
Nearby is one of PipelineDeals’ first mobile-only features enabling the ability to look at a map and view people and company records based on their location. Search for records on a map and view other records that may be nearby. Each person and company record with a valid address, you'll have easy access to make a call, open their address in your device's default mapping app and navigate to the corresponding profile page. Access Nearby from the Contacts tab on the bottom navigation. People and Company records with an address will have a globe icon in their profile to open the Nearby feature as well.
Set your preferred email program when sending an email on your mobile device:
- iOS (iPhone) in the Edit Profile section you can select which email program Apple Mail or Gmail.
- Android will open the default email app on the device.
Time Zone / Date
- Changing the time zone and date format will update the web version and vice versa.
How do I add a phone extension?
To include a phone number extension, insert a comma or a pause between the main phone number and the extension. For example: 1-800-986-2345,214